Do you live in Kensington and Chelsea? Come to our local forum
Published - 23 July 2019
Venue: The Clement James Centre, 95 Sirdar Road, London W11 4EQ
We are also holding Housing Surgery drop-in sessions between 8-10am and 4-6pm on the same day.
The topics to be discussed at the local forum will be hard to let properties, service charges and estate inspections:
1) Welcome and Introduction from Stephen Johnson, NHG resident and chair of the K&C Local Scrutiny Panel) 6-6.10pm
2) Housing Management presentation and Q&A: Hard to lets in K&C with Howard Goodall, Housing Operations Manager 6.10-6.55pm
3) Refreshment break 6.55-7.05pm
4) Leasehold service presentation and Q&A: Responding to the resident promise in K&C - Service charge estimations and consultation and mixed tenure estate inspections, with Rahim Lalji, K&C local officer 7.05-7.50pm
5) Roundup and close from Stephen Johnson 7.50-8pm
To attend the local forum, please RSVP to email@example.com
The Housing Surgery drop-in sessions are taking place between 8-10am and 4-6pm.
If you would like to discuss an individual matter affecting your home or tenancy, sign up to attend a drop in surgery.