Face Painting Course
Published - 12 June 2018
Uncover hidden talents with our beginner’s guide to face painting. This short course can help you put a smile on everyone’s face! Entertainment that turns adults into children and children into creatures!
When: Friday 22nd June 2018
Cost: You MUST be able to commit your time to test your new skills at Grahame Park’s Summer Festival on Saturday 7th July, 12pm-4pm.
One Stop Shop,
4 / 5 The Concourse, Grahame Park,
Colindale NW9 5XB
Beginners Course will cover:
• Unlocking your creativity
• Fast designs shorter lines
• Creating abstract eye designs
• Learn different brush & sponge techniques
• Your own paint box for the Summer Festival!
Jan Brennan - 020 8200 3014 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or just pop into the One Stop Shop